Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY BEN ON FRIDAY NOVEMBER 6th!

Greetings from South Dakota!
Devin and I moved again, this time to Hartford, SD, which is about 10 miles NW of Sioux Falls. We moved into my co-worker Miriam's house. Once we are settled I will post some pictures- it's a beautiful house! We don't have internet at home and that is why I have been doing a poor job of posting lately, I will do better once I finally have internet again.
Devin was nothing for Halloween : ( I had to work till 9 that night and I just really didn't want to buy him a costum when he wasn't going to be able to go out. So sorry guys, that means I don't have any pictures. However, I do plan on taking his pictures soon and will hopefully get them passed out at Logan's Party, that's the goal anyways. Well happy November!

No comments: