Monday, March 8, 2010

2010 Trip: Four Wheeling

Hello everyone- I arrived home last Thursday, but I don't have all of our events from our trip up yet. Last Tuesday dad, mom, Lee and I went four wheeling! Thanks to neighbor Jeff, we each had our own four wheeler. We went somewhere that was only about a half hour away from mom and dad's place, I can't remember the name. We had a great time, mom and Lee didn't want to stop!
Above is mom on her very own four wheeler and I am below on Jeff's.
The waterfall was the first of many water crossings.

Here is dad going down a large hill, I think he was trying to go down no handed.

Above is where we parked the truck. You can see some paths across the way. When we were finished on the trail we road around in this area for a while. On the lower level of the picture it appears that the paths just end, but they actually go down a sharp hill and then back up real quick. Below is a picture of Lee riding towards the truck. Actually Lee is in the above picture as well, but all you can probably see is a little black dot.
I'm not for sure how long or far we rode, but it sure was fun! I can't wait to do it again next year, I can see why mom loves it so much.
I have one more day of our vacation to post, I'll try and get it up soon... till then.

No comments: