Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A few random things...

Devin has been a little whinny lately which is very abnormal for him, he's been sleeping and pooing a lot and chewing on his finger... so can you guess what's going on?  Devin has two teeth coming in!  They are on the bottom, one on both side towards the back- OUCH!  He has been handling it pretty good I think because I'm sure his mouth is pretty soar.  I'm really not sure what to do for him though.  He won't chew on anything I give him.  Any suggestions?  
It seems as if Logan and Devin both get teeth at the same time because Logan is getting some of his back teeth in as well and yes, surprisingly he's cranky too!  Poor little boys :(

Hopefully Devin will have his new teeth in by Wednesday of next week (Feb 25th) because that is when we will be leaving on our vacation along with uncle Lee.  We are going to Las Vegas and to Utah to see my parents!  It will be a pretty long stay, until March 13th!  We will start in Las Vegas where we will camp in the infield at the Vegas Raceway for the Nascar race.  Then we will head up to Utah where hopefully we will get to relax and spend some quality time with my mom and dad.  Watch for postings from our vacation.  We won't have internet access until we get to Utah probably after the weekend.

This weekend I'm excite because my friend Ginnia is coming to town.  It's their annual trip to Cherokee where we celebrate Xzavier's and Ginnia's birthday.  I for once have Sunday off and Devin will be with his father, so I will get some time with my girls!  

Hmm... Other than all that nothing else is new right now.  I am applying for a few full time jobs so that I can have a more reliable source of income and to get Devin and I on some type of routine.  It's hard though because I don't know what I want to do and there are not a whole lot of options in Cherokee for me.  Most of what I'm finding is book keeping and accounting.  Maybe I should have went to school for that!  I'm sure some day I'll figure it out.  

By the way... does anyone even look at our blogs?  

3 comments:

Kevin Hillabolt said...

I do. I think you and I are the only ones to comments though... ;(

Karissa Fassler said...

I'm glad I can count on you!
At least it's a nice way to keep track of Devin's milestones- because I can never remember to write them down.

Karrie said...

Hello Karissa-

I am a friend of your sister Kim. I read all three of your blogs regularly. I also have my own blog. If you want to track how many people stop at your site go to statcounter.com and upload the counter. I get about 10 hits a day to my blog-I never knew!