Wednesday, February 4, 2009

13 Months old!

Devin has been talking on the phone lately!  He will pick up my phone, start hitting some numbers, put it to his ear and just start chatting away.  Whoever he was talking to the other night he repeatedly told them "no."  I really don't tell him no that much, but he really has the word down.  Devin is also signing for us.  He will do the sign for milk (opening and closing his fist) and he says milk!  We are also working on the sign for more.  He can do it, but I'm not sure if he really understands what it means yet.  

Last week I was changing Devin's diaper.  I never do it on the couch, so I don't know why I decided to do it on the couch that night.  Anyways, his butt was a little red so I decided I 
needed to go get the Desitin.  When I came back into the room, Devin was in the same spot as when I had left.  However, there was a puddle in the corner of the couch.  Devin peed on the couch!  He has never peed on me or anything before, but he decided he needed to break in mom's new couch!   That's right I bought a new couch, thought that I could spare a little of my tax money before it all goes to bills.

Tonight I gave Devin some chocolate pudding, to say the least he loved it!  I think that it 
maybe his new favorite snack.

No comments: