Friday, May 8, 2009

Easter Vacation

So, I have heard that I need to blog...  
We will go back to easter then and I'll do my best to get you updated.  For Easter Grandma Marilyn came back for a week.  Devin and I went to Des Moines where we were able to spend a couple of days with Derek, Sophia, Kevin and Lynnette.  It was also Lynnette's birthday!!  Hope you had a good one.
The Easter Bunny did not forget about Devin!  Thanks to Grandma, Lynnette and Kevin for reminding him that Devin was there as well!  Devin is enjoying a banana sucker from the Easter Bunny (actually I think he took it from Derek and unwrapped it himself) but boy did he love it!
It was really nice to get outside!  It was such a nice day on Saturday.  The kids were able to ride on their toys.  Ben did such a good job of putting together Devin's new big wheel, but Devin can't reach the peddles yet.  However, Derek showed him how to ride the green cricket, we should have brought it home with us.  Devin needs something to ride on this summer. 
I don't take a lot of pictures, I leave that to Kevin so I don't have the best to share with everyone!
On Sunday morning Sophia colored and decorated Easter Eggs.  She seemed to have a wonderful time and did a great job!  Thanks for the Eggs and the wonderful weekend!
Sophia looks so determined to pick out the perfect sticker for her eggs.  Look at her concentration. 

No comments: