Monday, May 25, 2009

Family, Fun and finally some Sun!

Devin and I have been busy the past few weeks.  We celebrated Emily's Birthday on the 16th- She was 8 years old on Tuesday May 19th!  I can't believe that it has been that long already.  It was nice that The Hillabolts could come and celebrate as well.  
This past week Devin and I took a mini vacation to Des Moines.  The first night we stayed with uncle Lee and hung out with him in the morning when he got off of work.  He is in the middle of fixing up his trailer to sell and looking for a new house.  We watched the NIN concert on his new TV and did some house shopping on the internet.  Devin loved dancing to the music, of course.
The next night Devin and I went to stay with Derek and Sophia.  I watched them both nights, they are such good little kids for me.  
On Friday night Devin and I went and spent the night with Ginnia, Xzavier and Kalexis.  Devin and Kalexis are 6 days apart.  For some reason I didn't get any pictures of them together.  She is the cutest little thing, she is very shy and quiet.  
Saturday was the main event;  Trevor and Tricia's wedding!  It was really great to get everyone together and drink some "kool-aid!"  The kids were a hit on the dance floor and were all very well behaved.  
Congratulations and welcome to the family Tricia Goodburn!
For some reason I took no pictures at all!  I know Kevin has some, hopefully he will share them and then I can get them posted.  The pictures shown here are of course taken by Kevin!  

No comments: