Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm officially an adult!

Now that I have my 2 weeks notice in every where I can share my secret... I have accepted a Full- Time position at Sioux Falls #3 Hy-Vee Store as a 2nd assistant manager! I couldn't be more excited for this opportunity. My first day there will be August 31st. If everything goes as planned I will be moved up to Sioux Falls on August 24th. Mom is flying in to help me the 25th!
Sioux Falls #3 is the newest and the largest Hy-vee store in Sioux Falls with over 600 employees, THAT'S HUGE! To put that into perspective the warehouse has somewhere between 300 and 350 employees! I'm going to start out learning to check, then customer service and hitting other departments in the store. Then I will perform the duties of the position, which is mostly back room management. I'll keep you all posted as things occur.
Bye Bye tongue ring :(

No comments: