Saturday, August 22, 2009

Off to Sioux Falls...

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I am off to Sioux Falls on Monday. Mom and Dad are in Colorado for the night and will arrived at about 5:00pm this evening here in Cherokee. I'm so thankful and excited that they are make a trip to help me make this move. I have an apartment that is located right behind the mall in Sioux Falls and start my job on Monday the 31st!
I will miss being so close to my family, to Kim and my grandparents. It's also nice when others come home to visit. I really loved the idea of Logan and Devin growing up so close :(. However, I am not going too far and there's a lot more opportunities for me in Sioux Falls. Plus, you guys can come visit me as well! Thanks for everything Cherokee, I'm moving on once again.

No comments: