Wednesday, November 5, 2008

For My Sisters


It's not all the time you and your two older sisters are all pregnant, with boys, due 6 weeks apart. It may  not all have been planned by us, but obviously someone up there knew what He was doing.  It has not been an easy past year and a half for me, however, having my sisters there whenever I have needed them has been an enormous help!  From the random phone calls with urgent questions to helping babyset Mr. Devin in times of need.  Either way Thank You both; Kim and Lynnette for everything you have done for me.  This is the greatest experience of my life and I'm so glad that the two of you are there to share it with me!  

Just to add we would also like to thank Uncle Kyle for being a great landlord and for your baby-setting services and to our photographer Uncle Kevin!

3 comments:

K said...

That's what we are here for. Your Welcome :o)

Kevin Hillabolt said...

Who knew you were so sentimental.

I can't wait to get holiday pictures this year. I'm hoping we can get all the kids to cooperate with us a little better.

Unknown said...

Things all turn out for a reason don't they. We are happy to help you guys out whenever you need anything.