Saturday, November 1, 2008

Getting Updated

Many of you have been waiting for this, sorry about the wait... 
Devin will be 10 months on November 4th already, I can't believe how quickly time goes by.  Although Devin is the youngest out of Cousins Cullen (15 mo) , Derek (13 mo) and Logan (11 mo) , he is bigger than all, except of course Derek.  Devin is very mobile with his unique army crawl and he is pulling himself up on everything.  He walks well as long as he gets help with his balance.  It won't be long until he is walking on his own! 
I recently graduated from the University of South Dakota with a B.S. in Criminal Justice & Political Science.  I plan to continue my education beginning in January when I will begin working on my Master's in Education Administration.  I am currently working at the YES Center in Cherokee, IA, which is NW Iowa's Juvenile Detention Center.  I really enjoy the work that I do and working with the Clients.  Recently I began substitute teaching here in Cherokee at Washington High School.  It is a little weird to say the least, considering that this was my High School.  So far I like it and I know that it is great experience!
Ben is still in Vermillion for now working at SAPA in Yankton.  He is looking and applying for jobs here in Cherokee so hopefully he will be joining his family soon!  We are also working on selling our mobile home in Vermillion, his motor cycle and hopefully his boat (he just doesn't know it yet)... any interest?  
Anyways I hope you enjoy our blog space and watching the milestones our little Devin accomplishes daily.  

No comments: