Sunday, December 21, 2008

Devin and I were able to go spend a few days with papa this past week.  We left before the storm and were snowed in for a few days, which was just fine with all of us.  Ben and I worked on the trailer and it is ready to go!  Ben worked hard on the bathroom which looks amazing!  I wish I had a bathroom like that.  We did some touch up paint and put up trim and now we just need to get rid of the thing... and soon!  Other then that we didn't really do much just spend some much needed time together.  We tried to get Devin to walk, but he is just not interested.  He is capable of walking and stands on his own quit a bit, but as soon as he realizes what he's doing, he will sit down real quick.  We are in no hurry for him to walk, he gets around just fine.  That's probably what he thinks too.

I can't wait to see everyone for the Holiday, I'm ready for Christmas to be here already!



No comments: