Monday, December 29, 2008

Devin's First Christmas

Devin's first Christmas seemed to go very well.  We did not get to go to the Fassler and Goodburn family Christmas in Des Moines due to the wonderful weather we had.  However, most of us were able to get together.  On Wednesday, Christmas Eve, Ben came to Cherokee and we, along with my parents and Grandpa and Grandma Goodburn went to Kim's house.  My dad was able to get pictures of Devin opening his presents, which is a great thing because I forgot my camera for the entire holiday.  S,o I am waiting for pictures from Grandpa Steve.  Ben, Devin and I then left to go to Vermillion where we went to Ben's mom's house for Christmas with his family.  The boys and Talen were all there to open their presents.  Grandma Teresa gave him a Zebra he can bounce on and dance to, which he loves!   
The next day we went to the Thompson family Christmas where there were many cousins for Devin to play with.  Riley was able to join us and opened his presents with Devin on Christmas day.  (and I didn't get any pictures :(  )
Then on Saturday before I had to go back to work we went to my Grandma's house for lunch. Devin was well behaved, as always through the Holiday.  It was good to see almost everyone.  Thank you for everyone who gave Devin all of his wonderful toy and to Grandpa Steve for the toy box he made to store all the toys in!  Devin's things are definitely taking over the living room.  
Saturday we are celebrating Devin's First Birthday!  It will be at 3:30 at Kim's house, so if you are a reader of this blog, then you are welcome to come!  

No comments: