Monday, December 1, 2008

My 'lil Puppy!?!

I always joke about how Devin is my little puppy because some of the things he does such as beg for food, follow me around the house (at my feet), and cuddle up on my lap.  But the other day takes the cake!  I went down stares looking for something and when I came up stares I couldn't find Devin.  After looking around for a minute I saw the door on Sydney's kennel open.  Sure enough Devin had crawled into it.  I took him out and he went right back in, shutting the door behind him.  So i let him play for a little while and he kept opening and closing the door, it was very entertaining.

  

This video I took with my phone and I can't rotate it without buying a program... I'll just have to remember to take videos the other way with my phone.  Also I added a video to an earlier post- Check it out!

No comments: