Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hair Cut!

Yeah that's right, today after work I went and got about six inches cut off my hair!  It feels a lot lighter and healthier, I'm ready for spring time!  
Here are a few pictures I took of Devin yesterday.  It was our day off together, I cleaned the house and the basement for about 7 hours and I'm actually soar!  Here is Devin drawing and him feeding himself.  He does really good getting the spoon to his mouth, he just needs help getting things on his spoon.  Potatoes are a good thing to practice with because they don't fall off of the spoon.
Okay you guys don't really care about my hair.  Yesterday Devin had his first hair cut!  That's right I took off his little curls :(  I had no intention doing so until Ben told me he just about did.  I figured I better do it so I can keep his little locks!  I didn't get a good before picture, but here it is.  I don't think that I did too bad of a job.
He looks so grown up!


No comments: