Saturday, March 14, 2009

We are Home

Friday morning Dad woke Devin and up at 4:00 am so that we could start our long day home.  We rode to Las Vegas where we were dropped off at the airport and had to say goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa.  I want to thank them for their hospitality and all the great adventures they took us on.  
Devin was very good on the airplane, except of the descend, I think that his ears were bothering him.  Then Uncle Lee picked us up and we dropped him off at home and we were off to Cherokee.  After close to an entire day of traveling, we arrived in Cherokee at about 3:50pm.  Devin is a great traveler!  Towards the end he got a little antsy and the only thing I had to give him was frosted animal crackers, what a mess!
Devin was helping with the unpacking!

I do have a few more post that I want to do over our time in Utah, but I just wanted to let everyone know that we made it back to Cherokee.  Ben came yesterday and will be taking Devin to Vermillion for a few days so he can see his Grandma Teresa, who I am sure is waiting for him!
Thanks again everyone!

1 comment:

Kevin Hillabolt said...

Sorry you didn't get a chance to stay with us. Maybe next time.