Sunday, March 15, 2009

Vacation Part VII: The Petrogliphs

On Thursday, Devin and my last day, mom and dad took us to see the petrogliphs that are located about 2 miles from my parents house.  We walked a trail to them, which Devin is getting so good at!  Dad was trying to give him a ride on his shoulders, but Devin wanted to walk! 

The following are some pictures that I took on my phone of the Petrogliphs.  For a great picture of Devin and I as well as more information browse on over to my parents blog!





After we explored the petrogliphs we went to a place... Kenya maybe, I'm not sure what it's called.  Anyways, we explored a variety of art galleries and shops where there was pottery, photography, metal art, ceramics, found art and a lot of other types.  The pieces there are amazing!  I decided that everything there was too expensive for me so our last stop was to a place called "Dirt Cheap".  There I found some ceramic pieces that I really liked.  I stayed away from the metal pieces because my dad can make those.  I have a pretty good little collection of southwestern art now.  I had to leave it in Utah though and my parents will bring it home for me later.